Saturday 30 July 2011

Dittoday jewellery News

by Dittoday Jewellery on Saturday, July 30, 2011 at 8:35pm
Hi Everyone this will be my last ever update on the Dittoday Jewellery page .As of tomorrow I will no longer be the owner of Dittoday Jewellery. I am Happy to announce that I have sold the business to a lovely lady called Hani. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all, all the beautiful girls that have worked with me over the years(Oh how we laughed,and still will often) , my fabulous customers, all the great jewelers and jewellery suppliers I have bought from over the years. Also the guys and girls at Cafe Segovia and C&B , thanks for the coffee guys..( and a glass or 2 of bubbles). My family for putting up with me being self employed for all these years... My very best wishes to Hani .I know she will do well..Ok this is me signing off after my last day in retail for 16 years ....yay go me!...seeya Bronwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment